The naviHealth Clinical Model
naviHealth Care Coordinators stand at the heart of all that we do for our patients and partners. Licensed nurses, physical therapists, and occupational therapists, our team are in the facility with patients and their families, reviewing care plans and guiding the way to successful recovery. naviHealth care coordinators are truly advocates for the patients we serve. Here are just a few of their responsibilities:
Here’s what makes naviHealth different:
- 8 years of experience successfully managing post-acute care utilization and improving quality outcomes
- Strong relationship with The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Broad clinical portfolio, as naviHealth currently manages 26 out of the 32 BPCI Advanced eligible inpatient episode groups ranging from elective procedures to complex medical conditions
Technology & Clinical Services
- Robust clinical services model and proprietary decision support technology that impacts key savings levers and outcomes metrics, such as:
- PAC level of care
- Adherence to high-quality PAC networks
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) utilization and SNF Length-of-Stay (LOS)
- Clinicians to steward patients on their post-acute care recovery journey, focusing on the most appropriate next level of care and quality outcomes to support care redesign efforts
Analytics & Reporting
- Episode selection and advisory services
- Monthly reporting packages to monitor and improve program performance
- Semi-annual reconciliation services
- NPRA forecasting and gainsharing support
- Expert analysis of complex claims data sets identifies target areas for improved utilization and savings based on historical best practice benchmarks
naviHealth can guide you through the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Advanced 2020 application process and enable optimal episode selection to ensure success in the new program when the next Performance Year launches on January 1st, 2020.
As one of the largest conveners in BPCI Advanced, naviHealth’s expertise and unrivaled experience can make all the difference.
Plan for Your Success
Interested in a BPCI Advanced savings estimate and naviHealth’s suite of capabilities for the program? Fill out the form below to learn what your system’s potential savings can be in the program and how naviHealth can help create a foundation that can scale and make your BPCI Advanced program a success. We'll even include a link to download a case study of success with one of our bundled payment partners. We'll show you what it takes to succeed in value-based care.