Value-driven healthcare is the future of the healthcare industry in the United States. By reimbursing providers based on the quality of care rather than the number of services they deliver, value-driven healthcare is helping to improve patient outcomes, eliminate waste and reduce the cost of providing health care.
Because value-driven healthcare represents a significant change in the way health services are delivered, traditional processes and organizational workflows will likely require substantial transformation. That’s why many healthcare organizations moving to value based healthcare are seeking new technologies and expertise that can help them manage adoption and provide more effective care coordination, information sharing and communication between providers, patients and their caregivers.
As your organization looks for support with transitioning to value-driven healthcare and managing value based payment in healthcare, you’ll find a helpful partner in naviHealth, the nation’s largest convener for health systems.
Solutions for value-driven healthcare from naviHealth.
With more than 18 years of experience in post-acute management and care transitions, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to help healthcare organizations navigate the shift to value-driven healthcare. As a Cardinal Health company, we offer clinical services support, scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower our clients to navigate care episodes across the continuum while reducing waste, improving patient outcomes and optimizing revenue opportunities from programs for value based payment in healthcare.
Our value-driven healthcare solutions include:
- Advanced analytics and reporting to provide NPRA support, improve provider engagement, measure performance against best practice benchmarks and identify targeted areas for savings.
- Clinical support from more than 420 clinicians skilled in guiding patients to the most appropriate next level of care.
- Proprietary solutions and scalable technology that help to impact savings and manage metrics for PAC level of care, high-quality PAC networks, hospital readmissions and SNF utilization.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
Advantages of naviHealth’s value-driven healthcare technology.
Organizations that adopt value-driven healthcare solutions from naviHealth are able to:
- Improve care coordination through increased physician alignment and engagement, and through improved communication with patients and their caregivers.
- Reduce readmissions with value based care solutions that emphasize quality of care over quantity of episodes.
- Optimize financial results by reducing unnecessary utilization, lowering 90-day episode costs and taking advantage of value based care reimbursement opportunities such as the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement (BPCI) program.
- Improve patient outcomes by improving post-discharge care coordination.
- Establish a foundation for the future with solutions to manage the shift to a value based payment system more effectively.
Learn more about value-driven healthcare and naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.