Healthcare organizations today are seeking innovative value-based programs to successfully navigate the many changes in the healthcare industry. As the standard payment model moves from fee-for-service to value based care reimbursement, organizations need solutions that can help to minimize care fragmentation, align providers and healthcare services, and effectively deliver value based care. Value-based programs that can improve and incentivize care coordination while reducing waste and unnecessary utilization will be critical to success in the new value driven healthcare industry.
When you’re seeking innovative technology for transitioning to value based payment in healthcare, naviHealth can help.
Value-based programs from naviHealth.
naviHealth has been a pioneer in care transitions and post-acute management for more than 18 years. As a Cardinal Health company, we offer clinical services along with skilled technology and advisory solutions that empower healthcare organizations to achieve their clinical and business objectives.
We are one of the nation’s largest convener for health systems moving to value-based programs, with more than 50 hospitals utilizing our care management solutions to improve the outcomes of approximately 40,000 episodes annually. Our technology and services for Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) help health systems generate greater revenue by improving post-acute outcomes and reducing costs.
Our value-based programs include:
- Clinical support, with more than 420 staff clinicians who can help to steward patients to the appropriate next level of care.
- Scalable technologies, including proprietary solutions that address metrics such as skilled nursing facility utilization, hospital readmissions, post-acute level of care and high-quality PAC networks.
- Sophisticated analysis, including evaluation of complex claim data sets that leverages our experience in value based healthcare to find potential areas for savings.
- Advanced analytics and reporting, including NPRA support, gain sharing and provider engagement across the continuum of care.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From discharge planning efficiencies to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
Advantages of naviHealth value-based programs.
With BPCI and value-based programs from naviHealth, healthcare organizations are able to:
- Reduce readmissions by focusing on physician alignment and engagement as well as quality of care rather than quantity of episodes.
- Increase revenue potential by lowering the unnecessary utilization of post-acute care and reducing readmissions, helping health systems to qualify for BPCI rewards for lower 90-day episode costs.
- Improve patient outcomes by more effectively engaging patients and their caregivers in their own plan of care, resulting in more meaningful interactions, higher quality care and more self-empowerment for patients.
- Establish a foundation for the future that can help to generate greater revenue while positioning your organization for the broader shift toward value based healthcare delivery.
Learn more about value-based programs from naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.