As the healthcare industry moves away from a fee-for-service payment model to value based care, many healthcare organizations are searching for technology and partners that can help them successfully transition to value based healthcare delivery and take fullest advantage of the new value-based payment system.
Under fee-for-service, providers are reimbursed based on the quantity of the services they provided. This leads to significant waste and unnecessary utilization of certain healthcare services. The reimbursement model provides inadequate financial incentives for multiple providers to coordinate care in ways that might optimize patient outcomes.
Under a value-based payment system, providers and payers are better aligned to deliver higher quality care that can improve patient outcomes, reduce waste and lower the overall cost of providing care to patients.
As your organization looks for ways to successfully participate in a value-based payment system, naviHealth offers leading solutions and deep expertise that can help you transform processes and workflows to effectively deliver value based healthcare.
naviHealth: leading solutions for value-based payment system.
As a pioneer in care transitions, naviHealth provides clinical support along with skilled technology and advisory solutions that empower healthcare organizations to manage care episodes more effectively and efficiently. For health systems and health plans navigating the shift to value based payment in healthcare, our solutions can help to optimize clinical, financial and quality outcomes across the care continuum.
Our value based programs include:
- Proprietary value based care solutions and scalable technology that impact key savings levers in a value-based payment system. Our technology also helps to manage metrics such as SNF utilization, PAC level of care, hospital readmissions and high-quality PAC networks.
- Clinical support, with more than 420 skilled professionals available to help guide patients to the most appropriate next level of care.
- Analytics and reporting, including expert analysis of complex claim data sets and other tools to help identify areas for savings and compare performance against industry benchmarks.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
Advantages of naviHealth technology for value-based payment system.
With support from naviHealth, organizations transitioning to a value-based payment system are empowered to:
- Optimize financial results. By lowering post-acute costs, reducing readmissions and taking advantage of new opportunities in the value-based payment system, healthcare organizations can reduce the cost of care and generate more revenue.
- Increase care coordination. We help organizations align and engage physicians more effectively to coordinate patient care, reduce unnecessary utilization and improve the quality of care.
- Improve patient outcomes. By enhancing communication and coordination, healthcare organizations can improve the patient experience and have a positive impact on patient outcomes.
Learn more about solutions for a value-based payment system from naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.