Regardless of current uncertainties, one thing is certain about the future of healthcare in the U.S.: value-based care is here to stay.
In contrast to traditional fee-for-service models of payment, value based healthcare compensates doctors and healthcare organizations for the quality of care they provide, rather than the volume or amount of services they deliver. Where the old model often resulted in more expensive and fragmented care, the value-based care model is designed to increase coordination of services, reduce waste, improve patient outcomes and reduce the overall cost of providing healthcare.
Organizations transitioning to value-based care face manychallenges that may impact processes and workflows in nearly every aspect of the organization. To manage the transition to value based programs successfully, organizations may partner with conveners and other solution providers who bring expertise, technology and experience to the table.
When you’re seeking assistance with your transition to value-based care and managing value based care reimbursement, you’ll find an invaluable partner in naviHealth, the nation’s largest convener for health systems.
Simplify value-based care with naviHealth.
For health systems and health plans navigating the shift from fee-for-service to value-based care, naviHealth is the leading care transitions company that combines post-acute care expertise, clinical services, and advanced scalable technologies. With naviHealth, you get a partner who can provide the capabilities and expertise needed to drive quality outcomes and generate greater cost savings, while also sharing risk in delivering value driven healthcare.
When you choose value based care solutions from naviHealth, you can:
- Improve patient outcomes by coordinating care more effectively.
- Reduce readmissions by focusing on quality of care instead of quantity of episodes and by increasing physician alignment and engagement.
- Achieve greater financial results by lowering episode costs and reducing unnecessary utilization.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
naviHealth advantages for managing value-based care.
naviHealth offers significant advantages for organizations that are transitioning to value-based care.
- Our clinical teams can be embedded on site or available by phone to provide hands-on support and expert advice, helping to implement value based healthcare delivery systems or to steward patients to the most appropriate next level of care.
- Our proprietary solutions and technologies help to increase cost-savings and improve metrics in areas such as reducing readmissions, increasing utilization of skilled nursing facilities (SNF), and increasing the quality of post-acute care.
- Our expert analysis of complex sets of claims data can help to compare performance to industry benchmarks and best practices, and to identify areas for savings.
Learn more about value-based care with naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.