Quality transitional care – the care provided to patients after the acute setting and into post-acute recovery is essential for avoiding complications, reducing readmissions, improving patient satisfaction and lowering healthcare costs. For health systems and hospitals, managing transitional care is challenging, as the tasks involved are complex and time-consuming. From communicating with discharged patients, managing their recovery, motivating and supporting behavioral changes and avoiding preventable readmissions, scaling transitional care presents significant challenges for organizations where resources are already stretched thin.
That’s where naviHealth can help. As a leading provider of transitional care services, we offer products and services to streamline and simplify transitional care management (TCM) tasks, empowering healthcare organizations to improve patient outcomes, reduce waste and streamline workflows by managing transitional care more effectively.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From discharge planning efficiencies to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
naviHealth solutions for transitional care.
naviHealth has been a pioneer in care transitions, with nearly two decades of experience in transitions of care management and in managing and sharing risk with our partners. As health systems and health plans navigate the shift from fee-for-service to value-based care, we provide cutting-edge products and solutions to optimize quality, clinical and financial outcomes across the care continuum.
Our TCM services and products include:
- Scalable technologies that optimize and integrate seamlessly with existing IT investments while automating and standardizing transitional care tasks. Our proprietary technologies can help to streamline discharge planning workflows and identify high-risk and high post-acute needs patients with evidence-based assessments.
- Clinical support services that embed experienced clinicians alongside transitional care teams in hospitals and post-acute facilities. Our clinicians can help evaluate functional progress and guide patients to appropriate post-acute settings, and provide insight and recommendations for clinical quality and process improvements.
- Advisory solutions that use data and analytics to optimize workflows, enhance network relationships with providers, allocate resources more efficiently and increase patient satisfaction.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
The advantages of coordinating transitional care with naviHealth.
naviHealth’s transitional care services enable healthcare organizations to:
- Coordinate the patient journey seamlessly and more cost efficiently.
- Streamline workflows and searches for appropriate care across an extensive network of post-acute providers.
- Communicate efficiently and securely with providers.
- Optimize operational efficiencies.
- Enhance maximum patient function outcomes by predicting the best patient journey using historical and clinically-validated data.
- Initiate referrals earlier in the transitional care process to help reduce length of stay (LOS)
- Minimize readmissions and prevent excessive PAC utilization by referring patients to the right post-acute setting the first time.
Learn more about naviHealth products and services for transitional care, and about solutions for transitional care management.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.