For patients leaving an acute care setting, a successful recovery depends a great deal on the post-acute services provided by skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehab facilities, long-term care hospitals, and home health agencies. When post-acute services are carefully coordinated and communication between providers, patients and caregivers is effective, patient outcomes improve while healthcare costs decline. Conversely, when post acute care coordination is disorganized or mismanaged, readmissions rise, patient satisfaction declines and the cost of providing care increases.
While the need for better post-acute services is clear, the path to process improvement is not. Many hospitals, health systems and post-acute providers lack the ability to coordinate care among disparate clinicians. Their legacy technology may not enable them to share information easily with a post-acute care network, or to communicate effectively with all parties.
That’s where naviHealth can help – with scalable technologies that unite every post acute care provider on a single platform for seamless care transitions, collaboration and insight across all care settings.
naviHealth: leading expertise in post-acute services.
naviHealth has been managing post acute care transitions for health systems and health plans for nearly two decades. Working with both providers and payers, our post-acute services include clinical support solutions, advisory services and data-driven technologies that help organizations improve the quality of patient experiences, navigate care transitions more successfully, and reduce costs across the care continuum.
Our post-acute services and technologies help organizations to centralize management of referrals, streamline and standardize post acute care management, participate in and manage high-quality provider networks, and improve the quality of care while managing risk more effectively.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
Advantages of partnering on post-acute services with naviHealth.
With naviHealth’s powerful post acute care software, organizations areable to:
- Collaborate electronically with referral partners.
- Identify high-risk and high post-acute need patients with clinically-validated and evidence-based assessments. Build stronger relationships with top referral partners to enable success in both fee-for-service and fee-for-value care delivery models.
- Reduce intake burden by automatically pushing data into EMRs or CRMs in order to manage referrals immediately.
- Optimize referral management and increase response and acceptance times by measuring performance with data and analytics.
- Engage community services with discharge capabilities.
- Refer patients to clinical and non-clinical providers.
- Maintain a facility profile with updated post-acute services and bed availability in naviHealth’s provider database.
Learn more about post-acute services and post acute network solutions from naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.