Post-acute care services represent one of the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare industry. When patients leave an acute care setting, post-acute care services are designed to coordinate the follow-up care they receive from a variety of providers and ensure that communication between clinicians, patients and their caregivers is clear and complete. When post-acute care services are effective, healthcare organizations can expect to see better patient outcomes, fewer readmissions, shorter lengths of stay (LOS), and a reduction in the overall cost of providing care.
With an aging population and a healthcare environment where providers are increasingly accountable for care delivery and patient outcomes, effective post-acute care services can help skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, inpatient rehab facilities, and long-term care hospitals achieve better clinical, quality and financial objectives.
The challenge: most organizations lack the systems and technology to streamline post acute care coordination, manage communication with patients and providers, and ensure the accurate exchange of medical information between providers, patients and their caregivers.
That’s where naviHealth can help.
naviHealth: industry-leading post-acute care services.
With nearly 2 decades of experience managing post acute network solutions and delivering post-acute care services, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to manage and share risk with providers and post-acute partners. Our combination of scalable technology, clinical support and advisory solutions empowers healthcare organizations to better navigate care transitions across the post acute care continuum. With naviHealth, health plans, health systems and post-acute providers can manage care episodes more efficiently to reduce waste, minimize readmissions and improve patient outcomes.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
Technologies for post-acute care services
Our technologies for post-acute care services include:
- Referral management workflow tools that standardize and streamline transitions of care for greater operational efficiency and fewer process variations.
- EMR integration tools that help to optimize patient episodes across the care continuum.
- Decision support tools that identify patient need for post-acute care services, gauge risk of readmission and individualize patient-centered PAC plans.
- Performance measuring tools that rank and trend the performance of skilled nursing facilities to discover high performing providers in the post acute care network.
- Patient empowerment tools that improve coordination of patient transportation after discharge.
- Community service provider tools that allow care navigators and care coordinators to facilitate collaboration and post acute services between hospitals, community health teams and community service providers.
- Post acute analytics and reporting tools that compile data to improve operational efficiencies and measure compliance with organizational processes and goals.
Learn more about naviHealth post-acute care services.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.