As the healthcare industry looks for strategies to improve patient care while reducing healthcare spending, the post-acute care provider has emerged as a crucial participant in the shift from fee-for-service to value-based care.
Patients may experience difficulties and setbacks when transitioning from acute care to a post-acute care network. Communication problems between providers, lack of patient education and difficulty sharing medical records can all contribute to poor patient outcomes during post-acute care treatment. When a post-acute care provider can easily connect to and communicate with clinicians, patients and their caregivers, the quality of care increases while the cost of care is reduced.
To manage post-acute care transitions more effectively, the post-acute care provider needs robust technologies for communicating with clinicians and patients, managing referrals, collaborating with hospitals, and gleaning insight for process improvements. That’s where naviHealth can help.
How naviHealth can help the post-acute care provider.
naviHealth has been a leader in providing solutions for the post acute care continuum for nearly 18 years. Combining clinical support services, advisory solutions and scalable technology, we help the post-acute care provider to optimize financial, quality and clinical outcomes across the care continuum.
When partnering with naviHealth, the post-acute care provider can:
- Streamline workflows and increase operational efficiency.
- Improve communications with other providers as well as patients and their caregivers.
- Increase productivity and capture data to improve patient satisfaction.
- Engage patients effectively throughout and beyond 30/60/90 days of the patient journey.
- Receive daily heat maps with alerts of potential problems.
- Reduce waste and transportation delays.
- Measure compliance with organizational goals.
- Develop strong relationships with top referral partners.
- Streamline the intake process by automatically pushing data into an EMR or a CRM.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
naviHealth technology for the post-acute care provider.
With naviHealth, the post-acute care provider can implement leading-edge technologies that include:
- Workflow tools to help coordinate the patient journey, standardize and streamline transitions of care, and seamlessly integrate with the hospital EMR.
- Decision support tools that help to personalize post-acute care plans and ensure patients receive the right post acute services in the right setting for the right amount of time.
- Patient transportation tools that help to streamline coordination of non-emergent patient transportation after discharge from acute care.
- Community service access tools that help facilitate collaboration between hospitals, community health teams and community service providers.
- Post acute analytics and reporting tools that help to identify transition trends, referral and booking numbers, case volume, staff efficiency, high-risk cases and more.
Learn more about solutions for the post-acute care provider.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.