Post-acute care coordination is a growing priority for both health systems and post-acute care facilities. For patients being discharged from acute care settings, effective post-acute care coordination can help to prevent adverse health events and hospital readmissions while significantly reducing healthcare spend.
Managing post-acute care coordination is a highly complex task requiring collaboration between clinicians, communication with patients, and efficient sharing of medical records between all post-acute care providers and facilities.
For these reasons, successful post-acute care coordination can be a real challenge for health systems and post-acute care providers such as skilled nursing facilities, long-term care hospitals, inpatient rehab facilities and home health agencies. These organizations set forth goals to streamline post-acute services to optimize financial and clinical outcomes.
Fortunately, naviHealth provides advanced solutions and powerful technologies that can help to automate and simplify post-acute care coordination.
naviHealth post-acute care coordination technology.
For health systems, health plans and post-acute care providers, naviHealth is the leading post acute care transitions company with the expertise, technology, services and post acute network solutions to improve outcomes across the care continuum.
Our post-acute management solutions and scalable post acute care software enable providers to participate in high-quality provider networks, to manage referrals more efficiently, to standardize discharge workflows and to improve risk management while keeping all parties focused on providing quality patient care.
Our solutions for post-acute care coordination include:
- Scalable technology that can manage referrals efficiently, improve collaboration with referral partners, streamline the intake process, and measure performance with data and analytics to optimize processes.
- Clinical support services that embed skilled clinicians at hospitals and post-acute facilities to help guide patients to appropriate post acute care services and to identify areas for clinical quality and process improvement.
- Advisory solutions that provide up-front assessments of clinical workflows, discharge patterns and post-acute care networks to improve efficiencies, develop key insights and benchmark provider performance.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
The advantages of post-acute care coordination solutions from naviHealth.
With naviHealth solutions for post-acute care coordination, healthcare organizations are empowered to:
- Communicate effectively, securely and efficiently with patients, caregivers, clinicians and providers in the post-acute care community.
- Optimize operational efficiencies, reduce readmissions and length of stay (LOS).
- Enhance maximum patient functionality outcomes by predicting the best patient journey using historical and evidence-based data.
- Prevent excess PAC utilization and reduce PAC spend by referring patients to the most appropriate level of care.
Learn more about post-acute care coordination with naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.