For healthcare organizations managing the shift to new value-based payment models, patient placement systems can help to improve outcomes and reduce costs in an area of care that is critical to value-based reimbursement: post-acute care.
Post-acute care has long been a highly complex part of the patient journey. Once patients are discharged from acute care settings, it becomes much more difficult to manage communication, coordinate care among different providers, and ensure that patients are adhering to complex treatments instructions. As a result, the post-acute journey is often marked by less-than-ideal patient outcomes, avoidable hospital readmissions, unnecessary utilization and increased costs.
By getting patients to the right post-acute setting at the right time, patient placement systems can help to improve outcomes and enhance patient satisfaction. Remote patient monitoring help to track patient progress more easily. And by effectively finding and ranking post-acute care providers, patient placement systems can help healthcare organizations build high-quality networks that can help to eliminate waste and reduce costs while preventing hospital readmissions.
For organizations seeking patient placement systems that can simplify post-acute care management and improve hospital risk management, naviHealth offers a suite of technologies and clinical support services that help to significantly improve the quality of post-acute care transitions.
Patient placement systems from naviHealth.
naviHealth has been managing post-acute care and care transitions for healthcare organizations for nearly two decades. With deep post-acute care expertise, scalable technologies and a leading post-acute provider network, we enable payers and providers to optimize financial, quality and clinical outcomes across the care continuum.
Our patient placement systems include:
- SaaS-based software solutions. We provide workflow and decision support tools that enable providers to seamlessly coordinate the patient journey and customize the patient care plan. nH Discharge helps to standardize and streamline discharge planning assessment and transitions of care to create operational efficiencies and minimize process creation. nH Identify helps to evaluate a patient’s risk of readmission, their need for post-acute care and the recommended level of care. nH Predict creates a personalized post-acute care plan to guide patients to the best next level of care. And nH Perform helps to identify high-quality providers, enabling healthcare organizations to create a high-performing PAC network.
- Clinical support services. Our skilled clinicians can embed at hospitals and participating post-acute facilities to help evaluate functional progress and medical complexity, guiding patients to appropriate post-acute setting.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From discharge planning efficiencies to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
Benefits of naviHealth’s patient placement systems.
With patient placement systems from naviHealth, healthcare organizations have the tools to:
- Automate and standardize care transition processes to minimize or eliminate labor-intensive care transition tasks.
- Streamline discharge planning workflows.
- Identify high-risk and high post-acute need patients.
- Leverage naviHealth experience and expertise to drive care redesign efforts.
- Improve enterprise-wide operational efficiencies.
- Analyze data to optimize workflows, enhance network relationships and increase patient satisfaction.
Learn more about patient placement systems and naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.