With the healthcare industry accelerating toward value-based care, hospitals are increasingly invested in patient outcomes during the post-acute care journey. No longer focused solely on the quality of care provided during a hospital stay, healthcare organizations now must ensure greater coordination of care in post-acute settings in order to achieve value-based goals and deliver quality outcomes. By effectively managing post-acute care, preventing hospital readmissions and reducing costs and waste, hospitals can successfully participate in value-based care payment models while enhancing the patient experience and improving patient outcomes.
To navigate this transition successfully, hospitals need robust solutions for managing post-acute care. Traditional case management solutions weren’t designed for the myriad of tasks involved in assessing post-acute needs, in managing post-acute providers and in remote patient monitoring. Innovative patient placement systems are required to identify high-risk patients, find available downstream providers, build high-performing networks and communicate effectively with providers, caregivers and patients.
When choosing post-acute care solutions to improve patient outcomes, reduce cost and generate savings, a growing number of hospitals today look to naviHealth.
Ensure better patient outcomes with naviHealth.
naviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with nearly two decades of experience managing post-acute care and sharing risk with organizational partners. We provide solutions that enable healthcare organizations to manage care episodes across the continuum, reducing waste, lowering costs and improving patient outcomes.
Our offerings include:
- Clinical support services. Our skilled clinicians can embed at the hospital and in participating post-acute facilities to evaluate functional progress and medical complexity. Our teams help to guide patients to the most appropriate post-acute setting in order to maximize patient outcomes, reduce unnecessary care and minimize the risk of avoidable readmissions.
- Scalable technologies. naviHealth solutions help to automate and standardize the care transition process while streamlining discharge planning assessment workflows. Our data-driven technology helps to reduce the time spent on labor intensive care transition tasks like finding appropriate post-acute providers and managing high-performing networks.
- Advisory solutions. We provide up-front assessments of discharge patterns, clinical workflows and post-acute care networks to increase enterprise-wide operational efficiencies, allocate resources effectively and improve patient outcomes.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From discharge planning efficiencies to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
Benefits of naviHealth solutions for managing patient outcomes.
With naviHealth solutions for managing post-acute care, hospitals can:
- Identify high-risk and high post-acute need patients with clinically-validated and evidence-based assessments.
- Develop a personalized patient care plan that ensures each patient receives the right amount of care at the best post-acute setting for the appropriate period of time to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Gain key insights and benchmark provider performance.
- Leverage the extensive experience and expertise of a participating inaugural convener for the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) initiative.
Learn more about improving patient outcomes with naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.