Improving outcomes and reducing costs in post-acute care begins with the patient assessment.
Everybody wins when healthcare organizations can accurately predict a patient’s needs for post-acute care and guide them to the right setting. By receiving the optimal amount of care in the most appropriate setting, patients can expect a better post-acute care journey and a faster road to recovery. And by reducing the risk of readmissions and minimizing unnecessary utilization, healthcare organizations can lower costs, reduce waste and improve reimbursements in value-based payment models.
A more effective patient assessment requires a powerful patient assessment tool that can be easily embedded into the clinical workflow, enabling providers to successfully evaluate patient post-care needs and develop an individualized plan. That’s exactly why providers across the country are choosing patient assessment technology from naviHealth.
Patient assessment with naviHealth.
naviHealth has been helping healthcare organizations manage post-acute care and care transitions for nearly two decades. Providing clinical support services, healthcare consulting solutions and data-driven technologies, we enable both payers and providers to manage care transitions more effectively to improve care quality, enhance patient experiences and reduce costs across the continuum.
naviHealth patient assessment technology helps providers to accurately predict each patient’s need for post-acute care and create a personalized care plan that ensures patients receive the right care in the most appropriate setting for an optimal period of time.
With patient assessment tools from naviHealth, healthcare organizations are equipped to:
- Reduce readmissions by guiding patients to the most appropriate post-acute setting.
- Accurately predict the patient’s need for post-acute care as well as the most effective post-acute setting and treatment plan.
- Reduce length of stay in the hospital by initiating referrals earlier in the patient’s recovery journey.
- Minimize excess post-acute care utilization and reduce unnecessary spend.
- Align expectations among providers, patients, families and caregivers.
- Enhance the patient experience and engagement with a detailed, personalized care plan.
- Build high-performing post-acute networks by collecting and analyzing performance data at different post-acute settings.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From discharge planning efficiencies to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
naviHealth’s patient assessment tools.
naviHealth patient assessment technology includes:
- nH Identify, a decision support tool used during admission to an acute care setting that helps to identify risk of readmission, the need for post-acute care and the recommended level of care for each patient.
- nH Predict, decision support software that helps to create an individualized post-acute care plan adjusted for the severity of a patient’s condition, enabling providers to more easily direct patients to the most appropriate next level of care.
- nH Perform, a tool for identifying and managing high-performing, high-quality providers to build an effective PAC network.
Learn more about patient assessment and clinical decision support tools from naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.