As healthcare organizations seek to maximize reimbursements under value-based payment models, improving clinical workflow can be the key to reducing waste, lowering costs and ensuring better patient outcomes.
Much of the focus today on clinical workflow is part of an effort to manage post-acute care more effectively. Post-acute care is often the most complex part of the patient journey: care must be coordinated between multiple providers, communication between clinicians and patients is more difficult, and engaging patients in their own recovery process is harder once they leave the acute care setting. Developing clinical assessment tools and a clinical workflow that can accurately predict patient needs and direct patients to the most appropriate post-acute setting is critical to improving outcomes and preventing hospital readmissions.
To develop a more effective and efficient clinical workflow, healthcare organizations need powerful clinical decision support tools that can make sure patients receive the right care at the right time, along with workflow management solutions that can generate greater efficiency and savings. That’s why so many healthcare organizations nationwide have chosen solutions from naviHealth.
Clinical workflow solutions from naviHealth.
naviHealth is a Cardinal Health company and a pioneer in care transitions for nearly two decades. Serving both payers and providers, we help to navigate care transitions more effectively to improve quality and reduce costs across the continuum.
To help healthcare organizations improve clinical workflow, we offer data-driven technologies that include:
- nH Discharge, an embedded clinical workflow tool that can standardize and streamline transitions of care while creating operational efficiencies and reducing process variation.
- nH Intake, a referral management platform for post-acute providers that streamlines referral management, enables real-time communications with acute providers and helps to speed response and acceptance times.
- nH Review, a tool for reviewing utilization and facilitating communication between hospitals and health plans to reduce administrative denials, increase efficiency and foster more informed clinical workflow decisions by health plans and hospitals.
We also provide clinical support services that make skilled clinicians available to be embedded alongside hospital or post-acute provider staff, and advisory solutions and value based consulting that leverage extensive experience and deep expertise in clinical workflow analysis, value-based care models and workflow process improvement.
An Experienced Partner
We’ve spent more than 18 years pioneering ways to improve every aspect of care transitions for health plans, providers and patients. From discharge planning efficiencies to managing risk for payors and providers, naviHealth is equipped to provide you with a tailored suite of capabilities.
Benefits of naviHealth clinical workflow solutions.
With clinical workflow solutions from naviHealth, organizations are empowered to:
- Streamline clinical workflow processes to improve efficiency and outcomes.
- Simplify the search for appropriate and available post-acute care.
- Build and customize preferred provider networks.
- Communicate securely and electronically with a provider community.
- Optimize operational efficiencies, reduce readmissions and lower LOS.
Learn more about optimizing clinical workflow with naviHealth.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.