The effectiveness of care transitions in healthcare has significant impact on both the quality of patient outcomes and the financial viability of providers across the continuum. When transitional care is successful, the quality of patient care is enhanced, the rate of readmissions drops and the cost of post-acute medical care is reduced.
Managing care transitions is a complex task, requiring substantial collaboration between healthcare administrators and organizations. Clear communication and transparency are critical between patients, providers and caregivers to ensure a warm handoff of patients to the next appropriate level of care.
Many organizations encounter serious obstacles when attempting to scale transitional care management services. In most cases, they simply lack the expertise, insight, and technology required to implement more effective care transitions.
That’s where naviHealth can help. As a pioneer in care transition management with nearly two decades of experience, naviHealth provides clinical support, scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower organizations to manage transitional care services more effectively, helping to reduce waste, improve patient outcomes, and achieve financial goals.
naviHealth solutions for effective care transitions.
naviHealth is a leading provider of transitional care management services and solutions for health plans and health systems working to implement value-based models of care. Today, health systems and post-acute care organizations nationwide rely on our clinical services, proprietary technologies, post-acute care expertise and provider network to manage care transitions more successfully and cost-efficiently.
Our services include:
- Clinical support services that embed experienced clinicians in hospitals and post-acute facilities, helping to guide patients to appropriate post-acute settings for better outcomes, fewer readmissions and reductions in unnecessary care.
- Technological solutions to automate care transitions, reduce labor-intensive tasks, streamline discharge planning workflows, and accurately identify and manage high-risk and high need patients.
- Advisory solutions to help improve operational efficiency, optimize workflows, improve resource allocation, and enhance network relationships and patient satisfaction.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
Benefits of care transitions products and services from naviHealth.
naviHealth care transitions solutions empower organizations to:
- Streamline workflows to reduce costs and improve accountability.
- Communicate more efficiently and securely with all parties in care transitions.
- Minimize readmissions by placing patients in the most appropriate post-acute care setting and optimally managing their care transitions.
- Automate decision-making to save time and give clinicians more opportunity to focus on the patient.
- Increase patient satisfaction by improving interactions throughout their post-acute care experience.
Learn more about improving care transitions with naviHealth, and about naviHealth solutions for transitional care management.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.