As the healthcare industry moves away from fee-for-service models to value-driven healthcare, care coordination software is helping organizations succeed in this new healthcare environment.
Under traditional reimbursement models, providers were rewarded for the volume of services they furnished rather than the quality of care they delivered. This arrangement often resulted inmore costly fragmented care, and less-than-optimal outcomes for patients.
With value-based care, providers are reimbursed based on the quality of care that patients receive, even outside their facility walls. More effective care coordination is essential, especially during the period after patients are discharged from acute care medical services.
Powerful care coordination software can help to solve many challenges of managing post-acute care: coordinating and communicating with multiple providers, engaging patients and their caregivers in a plan for recovery, creating cost-efficient care transition workflows and tracking patient progress throughout their recovery journey.
When choosing care coordination software to help manage the shift to value-based care, more healthcare organizations today turn to solutions from naviHealth.
Care coordination software from naviHealth.
naviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with an unprecedented 18 years of experience in managing post-acute care and sharing risk with our partners. Our high-tech, high touch solutions help healthcare organizations to simplify healthcare management and optimize clinical, quality and financial outcomes across the care continuum.
Our suite of care coordination software includes:
- Workflow tools that help providers seamlessly coordinate the patient journey.
- Decision support tools to customize patient journeys and ensure high-performing post-acute care networks.
- Patient empowerment tools to guide and engage patients during every step of their journey.
- Reporting and analytics tools that deliver data and insight to improve operational efficiencies.
Our care coordination software integrates easily with existing IT investments, thanks to bidirectional, real-time APIs that use open standards like HL7 and SAML.
The patient journey may start at the hospital, but that’s only just the beginning.
Benefits of naviHealth care coordination software.
With care coordination software from naviHealth, healthcare organizations are better able to:
- Automate and standardize the care transition process to reduce time spent on labor-intensive tasks like identifying post-acute providers, managing high-performing networks, and building and transmitting complete referral packets to the next level of care.
- Communicate efficiently and securely with providers, patients and their caregivers.
- Optimize operational efficiencies, lower length of stay and reduce readmissions while improving clinical outcomes.
- Use historical data to analyze and predict the best patient journey.
- Minimize unnecessary PAC utilization and reduce PAC spend by placing patients in the most appropriate next care setting.
- Monitor operational efficiencies and measure compliance against organizational processes and goals.
- Elevate performance on key quality outcomes.
Learn more about care coordination software and naviHealth, and about naviHealth case management software.
How Can We Help you?
Fill in your details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.