- Types of Data and Collection Methods. Through the Websites, naviHealth receives two different types of information about you. This information may be collected when you provide it voluntarily or automatically when you use the Websites or correspond with us.
- Personally Identifiable Information. naviHealth may collect Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, can reasonably be associated with, or can be reasonably linked directly or indirectly to a particular individual or household. naviHealth may collect your Personal Information as specifically outlined in “Collection, Purposes, Use of Data” below.
- Anonymous Information. naviHealth may collect information that does not identify a specific individual (“Anonymous Information”). Anonymous Information can include Personal Information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. It may include such information as your browser type or information related to your use of the naviHealth site, such as the page served, time of request, preceding page viewed, referring website address, and other similar information, the use of “cookies” or other tracking information.
- Collection, Purposes, Use of Data.
Information collected by us or provided by you in connection with your use of the Websites may be collected or used as set forth below.
|Information Collected Through Use of our Websites|
|Categories of Information||Description of Category||How We Use Your Information|
|Website Inquiry Information||We allow Website users to contact us with inquiries about naviHealth on our Websites. This is an option service provided to you by naviHealth.
When you submit inquiries on our Websites, you provide your name, email address, provider type, number of employees represented, organization name, and title.
|Job Application Information||This is the Personal Information that you provide or that we may solicit if you choose to apply for job positions through the Websites. This may include your name, phone number, email address, career and educational history, information submitted by you in resumes, CVs, letters, writing samples, or other written materials, information provided by you during interviews, or generated by interviewers and recruiters, information provided in recommendations on your behalf, information that is available publicly or through an Internet search, and, information about any disabilities that is relevant to a workplace accommodation, information about race, ethnicity, religion, gender, and self-identified LGBT status, and where applicable, criminal records, credit history, or other information revealed during a background check.||
|Mailing List Registration Information||You may provide your email address in order to receive our newsletter via email.||
|Event Registration||If you register for an event or participate in an online survey, we may ask for certain information to allow you to sign up and participate in the event, including name, email address, title, company, address, phone number, number of physicians, number of employees, job function, and organization type. The exact information we collect will vary depending on the event. For example, we may ask for your first and last name to confirm your participation, as well as your email address or mailing address to send you information about the event.||
|Social Media Platforms||If you choose to access, visit, and/or use any of our pages on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or LinkedIn (“Social Media Platforms”), naviHealth may receive aggregate information and analysis about visitors’ usage of our pages on such Social Media Platforms. You may choose to provide Personal Information through Social Media Platforms, including without limitation your name, phone number, or address when you communicate with us on the Social Media Platforms, post suggestions or comments for us, or through other such interactions on the Social Media Platforms. This Policy does not cover the privacy and security practices of the Social Media Platforms on which naviHealth has pages, including without limitation Facebook and LinkedIn. Please carefully review the privacy policies and terms of service on such Social Media Platforms before using, visiting, or interacting with others on such Social Media Platforms. Please remember that any information you share on our pages or in general on Social media Platforms becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose your Personal Information in such a manner. In addition, when you interact with the Websites through Social Media Platforms or third-party social media applications by sharing products or content through Social Media Platforms, or by sharing or liking such products or content, our third-party providers may combine information concerning such activities with other information about you such as your user name, gender, referring website, geographic location, and other information obtained through other third-party websites you visit as well as your public profile(s) on such Social Media Platforms.||
|Location Information||We may collect general location information if you use features on our Websites that provide location-based services.||
|Usage Information||This can be Personal Information and non-Personal Information that is collected about you when you are using the naviHealth Websites, and this may include:
In addition to tracking and auditing activities required under HIPAA and other state and federal regulations, naviHealth also employs sophisticated web tracking and monitoring technology.
|Anonymized Information||We use anonymized and aggregated information that may be created or derived from your Personal Information or usage of our Websites for purposes that include data analysis, improving our Websites, advertising, and developing new features and functionality within our Websites.||
For all categories of information above, we may also use your information as otherwise described at the time your Personal Information is collected. If at any time after registration or after you have been contacted by naviHealth, you change your mind about receiving information from us or would like to request additional information about your personal information collected by naviHealth, you may send us a request, via email, specifying your request to email@example.com.
- Sharing Your Information with Others.
- naviHealth does not sell or license Personal Information to telemarketers or other third parties.
- naviHealth may share your Personal Information with others for business purposes of providing our products and services to you and where permitted or required by law:
- With service providers with whom naviHealth has joint marketing arrangements to market naviHealth services.
- With its affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party business partners, such as system integrators, distributors, and referral partners.
- With vendors who provide services for naviHealth on its behalf, such as processing and fulfilling orders; data analytics and storage; assistance with direct marketing and distribution of emails and other communications; fraud prevention services; delivery and logistics; and to accomplish the other purposes for collection described above.
- In the event naviHealth or any of its affiliates file for bankruptcy, or where there is a transfer of ownership (or assets) in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations of naviHealth or any of its affiliates, such as mergers, acquisitions, or sales of business units.
- naviHealth may share your Personal Information for purposes of complying with legal orders, subpoenas and government, court, regulator and law enforcement agency requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- naviHealth may share your Personal Information to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners.
- naviHealth may share your Personal Information with your consent.
naviHealth may also disclose Anonymous Information:
- For the same reasons naviHealth might share Personal Information.
- With third party business partners for their own research and analysis.
- With third-party advertisers or other vendors to place naviHealth advertisements on naviHealth’s Websites and on third-party sites, to facilitate targeted content, and to analyze the effectiveness of naviHealth’s advertisements.
- How Your Personal Information is Protected. We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the data and information under our control from misuse, loss, or alteration. However, since the internet is a public and open facility, “perfect security” does not exist. Our security measures include industry standard technology and equipment to help protect your data. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security and you should take steps to protect your information and transmissions, such as keeping your login and password secure and making sure that you completely log out when you have finished using the Website.
We also will retain Usage Information for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when Usage Information is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Websites or services, or we are legally obligated to retain Usage Information for longer periods.
- Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Information.
Marketing Preferences. You can opt out from receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us, or contacting us as set forth under “Contact Us” below. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still contact you for transactional purposes like confirming or following up on an inquiry or service request, asking you to review a product or service you have ordered, or notifying you of product recalls. If you later opt back into getting marketing communications from us, we will remove your information from our opt-out databases.
Usage Data Collection. As noted above in “Types of Data and Collection Methods” you can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser or device. However, if you choose to disable cookies, your experience with our Websites may be impaired and some features may not work as they were intended.
In addition, many browsers and mobile operating systems enable you to indicate your preference regarding online tracking. You can set your browser or mobile operating system to a “do not track” or similar setting and, when your browser or mobile operating system passes your request to us, we will not serve you targeted advertising, although we may continue to collect Anonymous Information about your use of the Website.
Third Party Information. You can choose to limit the data that third party services (e.g., social media platforms) share with us using the options provided to you by the applicable third party service (for example, the options provided by a third party social media platform when you connect your social media account with our Website). You can also disconnect your use of our Website from the third-party service at any time using the options provided to you by the applicable third-party service. Please note, however, that if you disconnect from the third-party service, that will not delete the data we may have previously collected while you were connected.
State-Specific Rights. Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to Personal Information that we have collected and used under certain circumstances, which may include the following:*
- The right to request the following information regarding our use of your Personal Information:
- The categories of your Personal Information that we have collected
- The purposes for which we have collected or used such Personal Information
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you
- The categories of third parties with whom we have disclosed your Personal Information
- If we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained
- The right to receive a copy of your Personal Information.
- The right to request us to erase your Personal Information when we no longer need such data in connection with our Websites (subject to certain exceptions that may apply under applicable law).
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not sell or license your Personal Information to third parties for monetary gain.
* If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where one or more of these rights are granted to you under applicable law, and you wish to exercise any such rights listed above, please contact us by either:
- Phone: 1-833-557-0546
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Please understand that we are required to verify your request and may require you to provide some information to enable us to carry out such verification. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Links to Third-Party Products and Services. While you are visiting or using the Websites, you may be presented with an opportunity to link to other web sites or resources. You may also be presented with an opportunity to purchase third-party products or services or to make payments to naviHealth. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies not owned or operated by naviHealth. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the website of the third party, and any information you provide will be collected and used by the third party and not by naviHealth. Even if an affiliation exists between our Websites and a third-party website or application, we exercise no control over linked sites. Each of these linked sites maintains its own independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with third parties will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. Because naviHealth has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that naviHealth is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- Jailbroken Devices. Removing restrictions from operating systems, or “jailbreaking” a device, may pose security threats to the device and the user. Use of the naviHealth Websites is not permitted on jailbroken devices, and by using the Websites, you represent and warrant that your accessing device has not been jailbroken.
- HIPAA Acknowledgment. To the extent that you provide or transmit any information, including, but not limited to, any Personally Identifiable Information, any information that identifies any other individual (including without limitation name, email address and/or telephone number) and/or Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined for purposes of HIPAA, to naviHealth or its third-party service or data providers, licensors, or distributors (“Representatives”) through the Websites or, you warrant that (a) you are providing or obtaining only your own information or the information of others which you are authorized to provide to third parties and/or obtain from third parties on their behalf; and (b) the use of such information by naviHealth and its Representatives will not infringe upon or misappropriate the intellectual property rights or otherwise violate the rights of any third parties. For avoidance of doubt, in the event that there is a conflict between HIPAA and the applicable state consumer privacy laws, the terms of HIPAA will control.
- Children Under the Age of 13. We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will never knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such personal information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical.