March 30 - April 1, 2020
The 20th Anniversary Population Health Colloquium will bring together healthcare providers, payers, pharmaceutical executives, leading technology and solutions companies, academia and government to highlight advances in population health. The Colloquium will feature more than 100 national and regional thought leaders who will examine industry trends and share their expert insights, best practices and case studies.
Colloquium highlights include:
- Announcement of the 2020 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- “Investing in Innovation” — A special Tuesday evening dinner program
- Co-located session with the Population Health Alliance
- Topic focused Mini Summits and Concurrent sessions
- Multiple opportunities for networking with peers, including an opening night reception in the exhibit hall The Jefferson College of Population Health is proud to serve as the exclusive Academic Partner for the Colloquium.
Stop by booth #30 to chat with the naviHealth team!